Saturday, October 1, 2011

I

I am still in shock from Mike's death. I didn't know Mike very well, although we've known each other for a few years from camps and such. I actually hung out with and talked to him more this week than the entire two months we've been at GBS.In fact we had planned to hang out today, but I guess God had a much better place for Mike to be. It's so strange..hanging out one day, talking and laughing with friends,waiving at each other when you pass by..and then a person can be gone just like that. If nothing else is learned from Mike's passing, we should all be a little more thankful for our friends and family and to always be ready at any time for God to take you home. I miss you Mike and I wish I'd taken more advantage of the opportunity to get to know you better sooner. I'll see you in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment