Friday, September 30, 2011

Not Enough Time...At Least Not Now.

I truly did not get the opportunity to get to know Mike well, but what I saw from him, he seemed like an awesome guy. He always seemed to enjoy life and look at the best in every situation. I am in a different New Testament Literature class, but I heard of the amazing testimony of salvation that he gave. I believe that it was a gift from God of peace that we can have in our hearts, that he is now even as I write this, Mike is in Heaven.
The Bible says in Psalm 116:15, "Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of his saints." Mike is with God right now rejoicing and praising the Lord for His Goodness. My only regret is that I did not spend enough time trying to get to know Mike. But, in eternity, we will not have forever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment