Monday, October 3, 2011

Mikee.. the guy with a smile

Mikeeee!! Oh, how I'm missing you and your cheerful spirit! When I was down you'd always find some way to pick me back up. I'm thankful that I got to know you better in the short time that we were in classes together here at GBS. Also thanks for being just a good friend. One thing about it, when you studied you studied, and when you played you played hard. You lived for the ups and downs of life. Remember how you desperately wanted a young lady to like you? Well, you certainly don't have to worry about getting married now.. Your waiting for the marrage supper of the Lamb. Ohh ya! (But, now I'm stuck on this earth patiently waiting.. haha!;)
    You also, were guy that has been an incouragement to me! I remember the youth camps we were at together, the study times, the laughing and the crying times. You definitely loved Jesus! He changed your life!
    I will miss you, but I know you are in a better place. I'm praying for your family MIkee! I'll never forget you... see you in heaven someday. ~ "Jeffeyy."

No comments:

Post a Comment