Monday, October 3, 2011

So long Mike,I hardly knew ye

Monday, October 03, 20111:31 AMI am sorry to say I didn't know Mike all that well, but I know he was very happy here. He always had a smile on his face. He was one of the few I have ever met who could show an ear to ear grin even after spraining his ankle in a volleyball game. Campus wont't be the same without him, but I have no doubt in my mind that he is happy where he is now and can't wait to see us there. I was also among those fortunate enough to hear his testimony in that New Testament class. It was amazing. I have no doubt in my mind he was content. In my book Mike you are irreplaceable and will be greatly missed, even by those like myself who didn't get to spend alot of time with you. You had a huge impact on us all. If through nothing else, your attitude and sense of humor touched us all. It was indeed an honor to know you, and to call you friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment