Saturday, October 1, 2011

What do we know?

Will we ever know why?

Maybe not,
but we do know some things:

"…I Know WHOM I have BELIEVED in, and am persuaded that He IS able to keep that which I have committed, unto to Him against that day." 2nd Tim 1:12

"Yea though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of DEATH. I will fear NO evil. For THOU art with me; thy rod and thy staff, they COMFORT me." Psalm 23:4

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward YOU, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end." Jere 29:11

"And we KNOW that ALL things work together for GOOD, to those that love God, to them who are the CALLED; according to His purpose." Rom 8:28

"For THOU art my ROCK and my fortress; therefore for thy name's sake LEAD me, and GUIDE me…
Into thine HAND I commit my spirit: thou hast redeemed me, oh LORD God of TRUTH.
…I will be GLAD and rejoice in thy MERCY: for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast KNOWN my soul in adversities." Psalm 31, selections.

Just some verses that helped me to trust God, even in this most difficult of times.

No comments:

Post a Comment