Sunday, October 2, 2011

Mike's Last day

Thursday, September 29 2011 started out like any other day. I had atleast one class with mike, New Testament. In our New Testamnet class our teacher asked if anyone wanted to give testimonies, and mike stood up and gave one. I thought it was just very appropriate and memorial, for it to be the exact day that mike went to be with his Father in heaven. He talked about how God saved him, and turned his life around.
I also sat right across the table from mike at lunch time on thursday. He was his normal happy self! Just smilin' and talkin' with everyone. Even though Mike had such a short life, I know God still used him. Mike was a great guy and added extra life to this campus.
Im so glad that i got to meet and know mike, and I am SO thankful that He is with God in heaven right now!
-Katie Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment