Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My Memories of Mike

One of my best memories of Mike is the time two guys wanted to give him a haircut. He was trying to decide who could come up with the better deal. I thought it'd be fun to be the negotiator and we quickly decided the best deal was for him to receive ten dollars for his haircut. However, the guys offering to cut his hair did not agree to these terms.

I didn't know Mike well, though I wish I did, but I knew he was a fun guy to be around. He was always smiling and always happy. And he had a good reason to be happy. God had come into his life and made him a new creature. And I know he's happy now because he's with the one who made him happy.

Even though we miss Mike very much, it's good to know he's in a better place. And one day we can see him again, and he'll have the biggest smile ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment